Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Pictures of E & J!

I don't know why I go out and check my update page daily - there are only updates there about twice per month, and they always notify us when the updates are posted. However, I still go out there hoping for some new information, progress on our adoption processing, or new pictures. Today I found these two nice surprises:

I love this smile of his!

I can't believe how much she's growing! From baby to little girl so fast!

11 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

I only knew they were there because some one had e-mailed me their picture. Nice surprise. I wasn't sure if we'd get them this month.

Looks like they are both growing up so fast!

Bill and Christina said...

How very cute!!!!

Katy said...

PRECIOUS!! Thanks for alerting me that they were there! =)

Terry said...

Sooo cute! I do the same thing with checking. Terry

Jodie said...

Darling!! I love E's smile!! And I can't believe how much J has changed either!

Dawn S. said...

So cute!!! We got ours too, isn't just wonderful getting those pictures??? :)

Erin said...

Darling! E looks like he's up to something! :)

Anonymous said...

Your little cuties ARE growing up! We continue to pray for their safety and the adoption.

Anonymous said...

Oh How beautiful they are. I am really seeing a change in E's face and eyes.
Little J has smiled from the first pic, she is so cute.
I am praying every day. gma Terry

Lisa said...

Thanks everybody! I'm a little biased, but aren't they just the cutest?!

Tracy said...

Glad I found your blog!! Are you going on the trip in Nov?