

Not very good pictures this year so far, but soccer is going well. (Kaylen's on the purple team.) She's doing much better this year, given that she remembers from last year a little bit about what she's supposed to be doing. We can definitely see a bit more strategy forming, and better control of the ball. She played the first two weeks, then missed last week. She's got two weeks left, but then will miss the last of the six weeks because we'll be walking in Race for the Cure.

Speaking of Race for the Cure, I recently made this awesome page for Kaylen's scrapbook, from last year's race. (Althought I forgot until now that was going to look for a different picture of my mom to put in the bottom corner.)


A couple weeks ago we went to an orchard. We had fun with several of Jock's family members, including Kaylen's cousins that are a year older and a year younger than her. We picked about a 1/2 bushel of apples. Jock made 2 pies, and some applesauce. We also made some apple crisp, and still have a few apples left over for eating.


I took these two at the orchard too. They would have turned out really nice if it'd been cloudy. Oh well.

This is what I filled up for today. Yay! So glad to see gas prices going down now (despite the remainder of the economy being in bad shape).
7 comments:
You've been busy!
$2.77?!?!?! We're going down, but we're not there yet!
Great pictures.
Christina
I love the scrap book page from the Race for the Cure last year. Your mom was so special! The orchard looked fun, too! Now I want apple pie...
Thanks Christina & Erin!
Jodie - this morning on our way home from church gas was at $2.66. If I'd only waited two days - and probably could have made it, 'cause we stuck close to home this weekend.
Busy month so far!
i also loved the race for the cure page. would love to see it in person soon. love ya, kathie
Wow, $2.77?? Ours is still around $3.40! We're just glad we have gas now after weeks of being unable to find it without waiting in a 2 hour line!
Post a Comment