*I checked out my Google Analytics reports. In the last 30 days, I've had over 400 hits on my blog that were not from the town I live in. (I exclude those, because I didn't exclude my hits from the count.) One of these hits was from Argentina, three from Haiti, and the rest from various parts of the US. I'm always excited to see this, but I'd so love to hear from you! Leave a comment and let me know who you are, and where you're from!
*I stay up way too late - blogging, Facebook, watching TV. It's hard to get up at 6:30 am when you've stayed up until 11:30 pm - at least for me. I require a decent amount of sleep. I'm very fortunate that Jock & Kaylen love their Saturday morning time together, and let me sleep in. That's when I catch up. I need to change this around though. When Elijah & Josephine come home, this isn't going to work.
*While staying up even later on a Friday night, I found a new show I really enjoyed on HGTV, called "Real Simple. Real Life." They organized this lady's home and life. Cool! Some days I feel like I need that, but my mess is nowhere near hers. We try to keep things fairly organized around here.
*Kaylen's is so smart - she's got a very absorbent sponge in her head! Where can I get one of those? Mine is old and drippy. :) I'm learning so much from her, second-hand. She knows what makes an insect an insect - although when I asked her today she answered, "God." But when asked how God made an insect so we know that it is an insect, the answer is "two antennas, six legs, and three body parts - head, thorax, and abdomen." Did I ever know that?!
*Kaylen is also learning vocabulary - they pick out three more difficult words from a book they're studying (also learning about plots and series' of events). This week's book was "Where the Wild Things Are", and her words are "terrible," "mischief," and "rumpus." I'll let you look up that last one.
No comments:
Post a Comment