In September, Iowans came together to package over 4 million meals at Meals from the Heartland. That was just the beginning of the story. Follow KCCI TV8 reporter Eric Hanson to Haiti and meet the people receiving the food from Meals from the Heartland. Eric's segments will be broadcast during the 10:00 pm newscast this Wednesday and Thursday (Nov. 5 & 6). For a preview, click this link:If you're not local, check the link in a few days. The TV station will probably post it in full on their website for a while after it airs.
http://www.kcci.com/video/17873804/index.html
I also heard Eric Hanson interviewed about this on a Christian radio station's morning show on Monday. If they post a transcript of it I'll post it later. It's just awesome that he was able to experience this, and I hope that his sharing will inspire others to want to help the people of Haiti.
No comments:
Post a Comment