I was tagged by Kayla. Here are the questions and my answers:
8 favorite tv shows:
Dancing with the Stars
The Amazing Race
Law and Order: SVU
ER
Real Simple. Real Life.
Deserving Design
Divine Design
House Hunters
8 things I did yesterday:
Watched about 15 minutes of the Macy's parade
Picked up Grandma at Aunt Dalene's
Ate WAY too much
Visited with family
Played Apples to Apples & Pit
Checked my email
Checked out the Walmart flyer
Help Karen with some wedding plans
8 things I look foward to:
Sleep
Playing games again tonight
Christmas
Getting our dossier out of Parquet
Getting our dossier through 2nd legal
Getting our dossier through MOI
Bringing Elijah & Josephine home
Spring (stolen shamelessly from Kayla)
8 of my favorite restaurants:
Texas Roadhouse
Old Chicago
Red Lobster
Olive Garden
Biaggi's
El Azteca
The Shanti
Tsing Tsao
8 things on my wish list:
Elijah & Josephine to come home
Being a better wife
Being a better mom
Growing in my faith and trust in the Lord
(and lots of other more things)
I tag Erin, Jodie, Jaime, and Julie, if you haven't already been tagged. I don't mean to leave anyone out, so if you want to do it, and you're not specifically listed, you're tagged too. Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment