I like reading other people's blogs. But frankly I haven't had a lot of time to do so. After I get home from work, pick up kids, fix/eat supper, run one kid to soccer practice, try to accomplish a little letter-learning from the other two, make sure the kids (and their clothes for the next day) are clean, and they get to bed.
Then for the next hour, I have to get some things accomplished, like spending time with my husband, checking on the status of our adoption paperwork, making sure one kids' school paperwork has been sent to the school district, making sure bills get paid, preparing lunch(es) for the next day, returning a few emails or phone calls, checking up on my family/friends on Facebook, etc., etc., etc... but by 9(ish) pm, it's MY bedtime.
On weekdays, I get up early - at 4:45 am - so I can grab a quick bite of energy and get to the gym for my 5:15 class. I'm home by 6:15, then it's a race to get everyone breakfast, get my shower, and get out the door by 7 am. I typically work until 4, then it's back to the evening rat-race at home.
I do a little blog-reading on the weekends, or on the rare evening when time allows. So for when I do have time to do a little leisure reading...
Please share with me what your blog addresses are. I'd love to expand my list.
4 comments:
I'm guessing I'm already on your list but in case I'm wrong...
ourmixedblessings.blogspot.com
And I keep waiting for some adoption news/details from you! Very anxious to hear what's in store.
http://casselcrew.blogspot.com
http://just4christiangirls.blogspot.com
Thanks Kayla and Kathy. I've got your blogs already on my list that I follow, and enjoy keeping up with your posts when I have time. I hope to be able to share more soon.
Kayla - are you working on a new home study as well, or holding off with all you've had going on this summer?
I'm at SincerelyJenni.com
Post a Comment