Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful November 16

I'm thankful we survived another Parent Teacher Conference yesterday. Just our 3rd grader this time - the end of the first trimester has come and she's doing well. She's awesome at all the academic stuff, just has a little trouble talking too much. No surprises there, and we talked through some strategies.

I'm thankful that Kaylen has a teacher that totally and completely "gets" her this year. Not that she hasn't before, just I think this one sees through some of her antics more than some others have. I'm grateful that there's more and more accountability for her responsibilities this year, and also that the teacher seems to read our minds some days. :)

Overall, I'm glad Kaylen's doing so well in school yet again, and so proud of all her hard work!

We'll meet with her teacher again for conferences in February. We'll have our conferences at daycare with Elijah & Josephine's preschool teachers in late January, so we have the information we need to sign them up for kindergarten next year - aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

No comments: