I'm thankful for all the adoption professionals we've worked with. There are so many, but I'm making an attempt to name those that have helped us along the way with our adoptions: Kate, Ruthann, Cary, Kia, Randy, David, LuAnn, Linda, Pam, Carla, Linda, Cate, Kiki, Pierre, Natalie, Kim, Deb, Dixie, Jean, Melissa Kim, ...
I'm sure I'm missing some, being on our third adoption process over a course of 6 years. There are a lot of people invovled - agencies, training, home studies, facilitators, lawyers, case workers, liaisons, translators, directors, etc... There are also undoubtedly many behind-the-scenes professionals that I don't even know, nor can name, that have been involved along the way. I'm so grateful for each one of them.
If you're reading this, and you are listed above, named, or not named, please know you are appreciated for your tireless work for our children and MANY, MANY others!
No comments:
Post a Comment