In keeping with the adoption theme, I'm thankful for our friends and family who have been such a huge support to us as we've got through infertility, then Kaylen's adoption, then Elijah & Josephine's adoption, and now our current adoption. It's not something that we could have gotten through without the love and prayers and letters of recommendation and commiserating and celebrating visiting and babysitting and preparing meals and thoughtful suggestions and hugs and much, much more.
There are too many of you to list here. I simply could not even name all of you if I tried - I'd be here ALL day and all night, and several more days and nights to list all of you - and I'm not sure I even know all of you. The outpouring of support, friends of friends, etc, has been tremendous. So, if you've helped us in ANY way, you know who you are. We know who you are, and we are grateful for your support. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment