Wanted to take some time out to wish my wonderful husband a Happy Birthday. I'm so thankful for him. He's the best partner I could ever hope for. He's such a great dad to Kaylen, and I know he'll be an awesome dad to Elijah & Josephine as well.
Thanks Jock for all that you do. You make me a better mom and a better person. I don't know where I'd be without you! I love you!!!
xoxo,
Lisa
6 comments:
Happy birthday to Jock!!!! We didn't know it was today (or if I knew, I'd forgotten). Love all the new photos of the little ones -- my computer crashed a while back, so I haven't been out to your blog lately. Elijah and Josephine are so cute! And we recognize the Jumperoo that Elijah is in. :)
Nikki
Is that what that thing is called? I'll have to tell Jock. He asked me if it was a walker - I told him it was a bouncy play gym/saucer thingy - or something like that. I knew I'd seen one somewhere before. :)
Thanks for the birthday greetings - I'll pass those along to him.
Hey kids.. Just gathering your latest news and pictures of you future children and my great niece and great nephew. Hope you get custody sooner than next summer. The younger the better. Tell my little dumpling aunt deb sends her a big hug!
LV, deb
Thanks, Deb. Yes, we're hoping they're home before that too, but trying not to get our hopes up too high. Things seem to be smoothing out in the processes in Haiti, but there are always snags that can come up. I'm working on another post regarding timelines, and how things work, so watch for that. I hope it will explain things a little bit more.
Happy late Birthday Jock!!! how many is it now?? lol
32 big ones.
Post a Comment