Elijah's update photo was posted tonight. He's still looking like he's trying to figure out what the camera is - at least that's my hope - that he smiles a lot, but every time they bring out the camera his expression turns to a "hmmmm, wonder what that thing is!" Was hoping to see another smile, but there's always next month. He's got his hair cut now. They try to keep the boys' hair cut short - much easier to manage, I can imagine. I like it cut short though.
7 comments:
He looks different with his hair short, doesn't he? Older maybe? Our pictures weren't the greatest either this month but I'm looking forward to next month. Isn't funny how we live for these pictures?
What a cutie! You all are in our prayers as always.
Dawn
He has such beautiful brown eyes. His hair cut does make him look older. You'll be surprised though if you go on one of the trips to meet him. All the children are soooo much smaller in person. For some reason the pictures make the kids look a lot older.
how come there were lots of pics of josie but only one of eli??
They seem to take more if a child is being particularly cute. And she sure is a cutie.
I figured that was probably the case - thanks for confirming, Kathy! Thanks, Dawn & Heather!
Post a Comment