Sunday, September 16, 2007

Turn on your volume!

I've been considering adding a playlist to my blog, but just wasn't sure how to do it. This weekend I figured it out, and got it started, with some favorites. Several of the other blogs I follow have playlists, and they all have a link at the bottom that says something like make your own playlist. So I did it. Just had to set up an account, and find my music. Also, I set it up to shuffle, so it won't play the same song first every time. I'm still going to try to add more songs, so I (or you) could just leave the page up in the background and listen to my favorite songs for quite a while. Although, I already do that sometimes with online streaming from one of the local stations, as the stations don't come in very good at our house. Happy listening! :)

2 comments:

rossnnik said...

Love the MercyMe music! :)
Nikki

Lisa said...

Ah yes, I love Mercy Me. They also have a new one out called East to West. I haven't found that one for my playlist yet. Still a work in progress. :)