Saturday, September 15, 2007

September Update Photos

The September update photos were posted today. They were still missing pictures from a few kids - Elijah was one of them - they said they'd post the others when they get them. I've posted below Josephine's new pictures.

We actually got the first one earlier this week, and the other three today. I wasn't sure it was her at first - felt like a bad mom, not knowing what my baby looks like! Jock said he knew for sure right away. I had to get out her picture from last month, and compare her features. Babies change so much from one month to the next, and that's definitely true of her. She looks so much more like a little girl! And that "I'm cute and I know it" smile is priceless!



4 comments:

Heather said...

She is so precious! I love her new photos.

Anonymous said...

her smile is so beautiful!!!

Kathy Cassel said...

She does look different. I recognized her because I got to hold her last month in Haiti but if you haven't met her face to face... She is beautiful.

I'm waiting for photos of my twins. Maybe the last few pictures will be posted soon.

Anonymous said...

How precious... You have a darling little girl there. :)

Dawn