Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Hope you all had a fun Halloween. We did. Kaylen loved being a ballerina princess - don't forget she wasn't just a ballerina or just a princess - she was correcting people all night. :) She scored big on the loot (I think all that candy will last until at least parade time comes around next summer), and we met some more of our neighbors, which was great.

She also wore her costume to daycare today, so that was fun for her. They had a big party at daycare - I made cupcakes, lots of other parents supplied treats, and I think they watched movies all day - sans naps (not that she ever sleeps anyway though).

I'll post pictures later. It's been a long day (actually a long week - even though it's only Wednesday), and I need to get to bed. I'll try to download a couple tomorrow evening. We didn't get many - just a couple before we went out. She was in a big hurry to get out there and start collecting her candy! We did a few pix of pumpkin-carving that we did with Jock's family over the weekend though too.

No comments: