This blog is dedicated to my sister, Karen. I'm so proud of her! She just finished degree in cosmetology today. I think she still has to take her boards, but we already know she's awesome. Since she started at cosmetology school last fall, she has been coloring and cutting for our whole family and many of her friends. Dad and Terry's kitchen and porch sure get a lot of use, and she's sure busy on holiday weekends. Sometimes we give her a break though.
She's just awesome. Jock says she does better than his barber that's been cutting hair for many years. Now, if we could just get her to move closer to us! Maybe we need to convince Alex first?! :) Here's a few pictures of her at work...
Cutting our sister, Amy's hair:

Coloring our neice, Kelsey's Hair:
4 comments:
Hey! She needs to move closer to me, not you!
Love you, Amy
She's already closer to you than me, right? Uh-oh! Do I smell a bidding war coming on?! Unfortunately for me, I think her moving closer to you is probably more likely. Bummer... Maybe we just all need to get together more often then.
ok first off I think I'm about right in between you two and dont plan on moving too far from here anytime soon. Second, those pictures arent my best side... Third... thanks for dedicating a blog to me!
You two have got me laughing out loud here tonight - Thanks! We do need to get together more often - it's so much fun - even online!
Yeah, you're right Karen, you're pretty close to smack dab in the middle (at least the same distance from each of us) - at least your school is. I think you're about a half-hour closer to Amy if you get a job in CR though - maybe only 20 minutes if I don't get lost like I usually do in that town. :)
And, isn't it nice having us fight over you though - nice to know you're needed and loved, right?!
I know those probably aren't your best photos of you - but those were all I had of you in action, doing your magic. But I do think they're nice photos of you.
Anytime, Karen- we love you!
Post a Comment