I told a few I'd post my Christmas photo card - it's basically a little collage of our pictures from throughout the year that I created with my scrapbooking software.
Beautiful pictures. Okay, this is weird, but are you sure that one is Ralph?? He just doean't look the same. Of course we don't get to see them all the time.
Wonder when we'll get pictures? I was hoping it would be today!!!
Yes, this picture of Ralph does look a bit different than his others, especially his mouth. But it's the only one where he's close to smiling, so I think that's why. The eyes and nose look the same though.
You're right it is VERY difficult not seeing them, and for us, never having met them in person.
We're also hoping to have new pictures soon, but weren't they going to incorporate some other info about the kids with the pictures this month? That'll be nice, but since pix are usually after the 15th when we get them, I imagine this could take longer this time anyway.
9 comments:
Beautiful pictures. Okay, this is weird, but are you sure that one is Ralph?? He just doean't look the same. Of course we don't get to see them all the time.
Wonder when we'll get pictures? I was hoping it would be today!!!
Yes, this picture of Ralph does look a bit different than his others, especially his mouth. But it's the only one where he's close to smiling, so I think that's why. The eyes and nose look the same though.
You're right it is VERY difficult not seeing them, and for us, never having met them in person.
We're also hoping to have new pictures soon, but weren't they going to incorporate some other info about the kids with the pictures this month? That'll be nice, but since pix are usually after the 15th when we get them, I imagine this could take longer this time anyway.
Adorable!!!
Hope you will get a picture of him wiht a real smile this month. What a Christmas present that would be!
Lisa,
I love this...did you make it with your scrapbooking software?!
Natalie
He looks more like the Christmas card picture again this month. He's growing up!
P.S. Lisa-If you read this post, please e-mail me.
kathycassel@comcast.net
Merry Christmas to all of you from all of us!
Post a Comment