It's a bad sign when you wake up to a traffic report that takes several minutes, the school closings take even longer, can hear the wind howling outside, and a temp in the single digits with wind chills around negative 10. It's supposed to get up to 17 today - and that's the highlight of the next several days - the high temps for saturday and sunday are 5 and 8 (without wind chill)!!! YIKES!
So, I decided to work from home for a while this morning, and maybe go into the office this afternoon. Hopefully the accidents will be cleared, and the road conditions will be better by then.
By the way - conference calls are very fun without a speaker phone or a headset!
4 comments:
Come on down and we'll go to the beach! Just kidding. It was 78F a couple of weeks ago but now it's 50and it poured all day yesterday and was just blah today.
Oh - the beach sounds so good right about now. Maybe that's also why I'm getting so anxious to go to Haiti now too! The 50s and rain sound OK this week too - compared to what we're getting, although I'm sure you're not enjoying it so much there.
lisa, we were traveling down to elgin for the day on thursday. a funeral for Leo friederich. Laurie needed support as her mom has alzheimers. your temps are at least above or at zero, ours are well below zero with wind chills predicted -40. ya just gotta enure till spring. that work from home thing, must be nice! kathie
Yikes, Kathie! I don't want to head your way this time of year! I think Karen said Alex was going to Northern MN snowmobiling the last couple days thru this weekend. Didn't sound like fun to me. But what else can we do. Absolutely looking forward to spring!
Post a Comment