Friday, March 28, 2008

March '08 Update Photos

We got our monthly update photos of Elijah & Josephine a week or two ago. Usually I wait anxiously on these every day starting on the 15th, until they make their way to us. This month, however, I completely forgot about them, it having only been a short time since we'd been in Haiti, and we were busy pouring over and sharing the pictures we took of them. What a nice surprise they were!

I think these could be the best update photos we've gotten of them so far. They both have such great smiles on their faces. Jock and I think it's because they know who they're smiling at now when they bring out the orphanage's camera each month, and they're just so happy to have met their family! Don't you think that's what those beautiful little faces are saying? :)

11 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh, don't you just want to put kisses all over those cheeks?!?!?!?!

Heather said...

Those are great photos! Look at those adorable smiles on each of them!

Anonymous said...

I never noticed you had a picture of kaylen on the left side too. You should take a monthly update pic of her too :)
-Karen

Lisa said...

I just updated the picture banner at the top and all three pictures at the left. I actually didn't have one of Kaylen at left, because the ones at the top were all of her - just tried to even it out better - while updating the old pix.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Thanks - and yes, they're very kissable cheeks - can't wait to plant more on them!

Kathy Cassel said...

Nice smiles! It looks like Elijah is getting BIG!

Anonymous said...

I agree - they are smiling for their family!! They are beautiful and we can't wait to meet them! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Kaylen on the banner, when was that taken? I see she has bangs (Fringe) Gram S

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the photo updates...love them...and it is great to see all the smiles....Gram S

Lisa said...

Thanks Gram S!
The pic of Kaylen at the top in the pink T/brown jumper was last September on School picture day - took a few at home before we left, so I could get her before she got all messy - and not have to pay the fortune for the others...

Glad you like the pictures - I like posting them, so we're good all around.