Sunday, March 30, 2008

Formula for Orphans

Check out this blog. If you know of any others that would be interested, pass this along to them as well!

Update 4/5 - I'm not sure what happened to this blog - they did say that the formula would benefit the orphanage we are adopting from, but they have now taken off all those references. I'm now not sure where the formula collected will be going. It's hard for me to refer my friends and family to a source of donations, when I don't know where they are going. So, if you have formula you'd be willing to donate to our orphanage, please let me know. We can take some donations the next time we travel (although unplanned at this point), and we can send them with a shipment that is being planned of many, many donations currently being stored in Colorado.

No comments: