


We're going to be spending the next few days processing all that we've experienced, and spending time with the rest of our family. But never fear, I'll be sure to post more later. There are many thoughts to gather. But first we need to take care of some other things now that we're back - including sleep! Goodnight for now.
6 comments:
Oh, what beautiful smiles!!!!
Oh, they are so darling!! She has on one Emma's outfits!! So cute!
You guys look so happy. I'm so glad you were able to cuddle them in your arms! :)
Wow, and this is the first real smile I have seen on Ralphs face, you are beautiful together. Blessings
They are so adorable and look great in mom and dads arms!:) It's great to see Elijah with a big smile! I can't wait to hear more!
Lisa...so precious!
Amazing journey!! Can't wait to watch the rest of the story unfold. Praying for all of you.
Post a Comment