I'm so happy for my sister and her husband! Karen & Alex had a beautiful day for their wedding. A great start to a beautiful life together! I wish them all the best!
I have nearly 200 photos, but here are a few favorites:
Awww. She's beautiful. My sister is almost 9 years older than me and really did most of the raising me. She was the one there for me when things got yucky. Sisters are great.
Please tell your sister I've thought of her as she went through all of this without your mom. That part really resounds in my heart. I'm so glad she had a lovely day.
Kathy - Karen's 10 1/2 years younger than me, our other sister and our brother are older than me. Sisters are awesome!
Mom was definitely on our minds a lot. In some of the pictures you can see the yellow wristbands - the whole wedding party & family wore those the whole day - for pictures and all. Also we had angel-pink-ribbon pins that we distributed for everyone - family, wedding party, and guests - with cards and a note to wear in memory of Mom. She was definitely thought of a lot and watching over us that day.
Luckily we didn't have any disastrous breakdowns (of course some tears though). That's what I was worried about, especially with Dad and I having to sing, but all went well. God gave us an extra measure of strength that day! The pastor mentioned Mom in his address (about how Karen and Alex had been together through both good and tough times), but only briefly and then quickly moved on.
4 comments:
That is so wonderful! Congrats to all!
Christina
Awww. She's beautiful. My sister is almost 9 years older than me and really did most of the raising me. She was the one there for me when things got yucky. Sisters are great.
Please tell your sister I've thought of her as she went through all of this without your mom. That part really resounds in my heart. I'm so glad she had a lovely day.
Thanks ladies!
Kathy - Karen's 10 1/2 years younger than me, our other sister and our brother are older than me. Sisters are awesome!
Mom was definitely on our minds a lot. In some of the pictures you can see the yellow wristbands - the whole wedding party & family wore those the whole day - for pictures and all. Also we had angel-pink-ribbon pins that we distributed for everyone - family, wedding party, and guests - with cards and a note to wear in memory of Mom. She was definitely thought of a lot and watching over us that day.
Luckily we didn't have any disastrous breakdowns (of course some tears though). That's what I was worried about, especially with Dad and I having to sing, but all went well. God gave us an extra measure of strength that day! The pastor mentioned Mom in his address (about how Karen and Alex had been together through both good and tough times), but only briefly and then quickly moved on.
Post a Comment