Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tooth #4 Out

Kaylen pulled out her 4th tooth this afternoon! This is the first top one she's lost.
Bring on the lisp! Although it didn't seem too bad yet tonight, I'm sure it'll multiply when she loses that 2nd top center one. It's slightly loose now, so I bet it won't be long before it's out too. Kaylen was really annoyed by not being able to eat her corn-on-the-cob Friday night, and today even more-so when she couldn't eat her fried chicken - we had to cut it off for her again. She was very motivated by annoyance today! The tooth fairy better replenish her petty cash drawer!

She lost the bottom center two last August, and the permanent ones filled the "holes" right away. The third tooth she lost (three weeks ago) was right next to the first two she'd lost -- no sign of that permanent one growing back in yet. She has a dentist appointment next week, so maybe they'll do x-rays and tell us how soon those permanent ones will be filling in her "holes".

5 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Whew. She's going to keep the tooth fairy broke!

Bill and Christina said...

They grow up fast don't they.


Christina

Anonymous said...

just how much is the tooth fairy leaving these days?? I had to take a picture with Travis this weekend. There seems to be a question of who's aunt I am? Nice to be so popular., kathie

Lisa said...

Kaylen brought a photo of you and Travis home with her the other day. Was that so he could claim you as HIS aunt? :) I guess you are his aunt though. You're Kaylen's great aunt.

The tooth fairy leaves dollar coins at our house. Don't know if it'll stay that way after the first few or not. Tooth fairy needs to make a trip to the bank if she's to keep it up though. Last I heard she might only have one left.

Katy said...

That is too cute....losing baby teeth is so memorable.