Pre-adoption Paperwork:
03/03/2007 - Started working on dossier
06/13/2007 - Dossier complete
06/27/2007 - Dossier arrives in Haiti
Haiti Processing:
07/06/2007 - Ralph's referral received
07/23/2007 - Ralph & Celena's referral received
07/24/2007 - Ralph & Celena's referral signed & returned
08/04/2007 - Notification of 1st Legalization approval
09/30/2007 - Notification of entry into IBESR, file numbers 15780 & 15781
02/26-03/06/2008 - First trip to Haiti to meet our babies (mission/work trip)
07/18-23/2008 - Second trip (Lisa only) to Haiti to see our babies again and file our I-600
07/21/2008 - Out of IBESR
08/04/2008 - Notification of entry into Parquet
03/(early)/2009 - Out of Parquet
03/12-18/2009 - Third trip to Haiti to see our babies (mission/work trip)
03/(late)/2009 - Judgement Granted
06/08/2009 - 2nd Legalization/Archives
10/05/2009 - MOI entry
01/12/2010 - Earthquake rattles Haiti
N/A - MOI Approval
N/A - Passports printed
US Immigration Processing:
07/10/2007 - USCIS I-600a approval (I-171H) received
07/21/2008 - Filed I-600 in Haiti
08/27/2008 - Homestudy re-done
09/17/2008 - Fingerprints re-done
08/27/2009 - Homestudy update
12/08/2009 - One of two birth parent interviews completed
12/16/2009 - Fingerprints re-done
01/22/2010 - Humanitarian parole issued
01/23/2010 - E & J evacuated from Haiti
01/25/2010 - HOME!!!
N/A - DNA Completed
N/A - Visas issued
10/20/2010 - USCIS Appointment, I-600 Approved
11/20/2010 - Adoption Reaffirmed in Iowa Courts, Names Changed
11/24/2010 - United States Citizenship Obtained
No comments:
Post a Comment