We had all sorts of ideas for the letter "L". For foods, I have possibilities of Lettuce, Lasagne, and Lemonade. I'm not sure I'll make lasagne though. We all Love it, but I don't like to make it very often. A while ago, Kaylen announced that Leftovers would be good for "L" day, and I'm thinking that'd be good too! I have books about "Little Lamb" and "Library Lion".
There are Many options for "M" foods: Marshmallows, Milk, Mushrooms, Muffins, Macaroni & cheese, and melon. We'll probably listen to Music and watch a Movie, or maybe play a Matching game. I found books at the library called, "My Mom is Magic", "There Was An Old Monster", and "To Market, To Market". We'll probably also pull out our copies of "If you give a Mouse a cookie", "If you take a Mouse to the Movies", and "If you give a Moose a Muffin". Love those books!
That'll wrap up the first half of the alphabet before we take a break for the holiday weekend. Hopefully we'll have time for some review, as we went through F, G, H, I, J, K, L and M pretty quickly - and the last half of the alphabet will go fairly quickly as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment