Enchiladas were on the menu for our letter E days. I also made an Egg caserole, but I don't think the kids ate any of it. Elijah & Josephine aren't big fans of Eggs, and Kaylen turned her nose up at the onions I put into it. We read books about Elmer the Elephant, Ears & Eyes, and Eggs.
That's about all we had time for, as we were pretty busy those couple days. This is one of our easier letters though. Both Elijah & Josephine already recognized the upper case "E", and now Elijah's really good at recognizing lower case "e" too. Josephine can find them, but she also points out the lower case "a". I guess maybe they do look a little similar?
We took a break this weekend, because of the soccer tournament. We did do a little review, and played catch-up on some books that we'd missed along the way.
This week we move on to "F", "G", and "H".
No comments:
Post a Comment