Sunday, October 21, 2007

More Pictures...

These are from back in August. There were a few that we weren't sure if it was Josephine or another baby girl. There are also some that I pulled from a video, which showed Elijah crawling - he was very mobile, and then standing up next to the nanny. I'm sure he's probably walking by now - early three months later. I took some print screens in progression - you'll just have to imagine the crawling in between, because the video is too long for me to post.









This first one is of Josephine that I pulled off the video. In the others, Josephine is sleeping in a bouncy chair during playtime in the baby room. Look carefully - she's in the background in a couple of them, but I thought you might like to see the other babies playing too.

3 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

I bet he's trying to walk by now! Kaleb was crawling when I went in May and walking when I went back 10 weeks later--but he's 2. It breaks my heart that there are no trips scheduled! I feel like we're missing so many milestones!

I wonder if Ralph has moved to baby 2 yet?

You can probably upload the video to you tube and then to your blog.

Lisa said...

Oh - I was wondering too - they won't quite be considering him a toddler yet, will they - he's probably still a bit wobbly for that yet, right? And aren't the kids in the toddler room older too? (Thinking about the Christmas gifts :)

I also pray they'll be able to schedule another trip very soon - especially now with Josephine being sick!

The video is about an hour long, so I won't be loading it to YouTube, unless by some miracle I can get it clipped into shorter segments - and I think Michael and Carrie probably already tried that. I probably don't have the software to do that anyway.

Anonymous said...

aww theyr just so cute!!