Well, not really much to update here on the adoption process though. As expected, we're still in IBESR, although I was hoping to find out what our file numbers are. For those of you unfamiliar - it's kind of like when you're waiting in line at the DMV, and you have to take a number. They do process them somewhat in order, although not all are adoption files - some are other social services type files. We've been in this step for about a month, and it can take 4-7 months. Although this year we've heard it's been closer to 4 months. We're praying to be out of IBESR by Christmas - that would be 3 months. God's bigger than the historical figures, right?! :)
Also, Josephine is doing much better now. She has been released from the hospital and is back at the orphanage now. Praise God! Thank you so much for your prayers. There are still others that could use your prayers, as whatever she had is going around. I haven't heard any more updates on Duckenson, but I know that little Brayden is very sick as well. I'm sure there are others that I haven't heard about as well.
4 comments:
Kathy said...
Praise God that your little one is better.
Cate can tell you your numbers. Ours are 15619 and 15620. Last I heard, 15230 was released.
I'm so glad Josie is feeling better. I'm not sure if I ever told you but we are naming our youngest one from Haiti Sarah Josephine. Nickname: Sarah Jo. Her last name is Joseph so we thought it would be perfect and I love the name Josephine!
I love the name Sarah Jo. Are they family names? My mom's name was JoAnn, and some people called her Jo, which is my younger sister's middle name. My mom also had an aunt named Josephine that she always talked about as Aunt Jo...
We have a relative named Sarah - I babysat her and her brothers lots when I was in college, but they're growing up now!
Post a Comment