Celena is in the hospital. She is dehydrated and is running a high fever. The pediatrician is running tests. The good news is that she is stable now. We will be praying with you for a quick recovery. I will let you know as soon as I hear something new.That's all I know right now. Please pray for her quick recovery, and for God's hand of comfort and healing on her right now. Pray for those caring for her as well. I'll let you know when I hear any more.
Updated... I asked if Josephine has been sick, and if there was anything we could do. Here's the response I just got back from Cate:
I don't know how quickly she got sick. They will try and treat the babies at the orphanage so they can be in their own environment but sometimes they need to go to the hospital. It is not uncommon for many babies to be sick this time of year. As a mom of a baby that was in the hospital several times, I absolutely know the ache in your heart to be the one to comfort her right now. Please know that one of her nannies will stay by her bedside while she is there. The best and only thing you can be doing right now is praying. I will let you know as soon as I hear something.It's comforting to know that one of her nannies is staying with her in the hospital. I know of at least one other baby from our orphanage that had been sick and in the hospital in the last week, but I believe he is back at the orphanage now. Please also pray for the health of all the children.
6 comments:
I am SO sorry to read this. I will be praying!!!!
Praying. It's sad that they get sick and have to be hospitalized. It's a whole different world there.
I will be praying Lisa.
Hi Lisa,
We will be praying. Jude was hospitalized several times so I know how you are feeling.
Praying for Celena, I was never told the nannies stay with them in the hospital. Asher's been there twice so far. It's really comforting to know that they aren't alone...Terry
Thanks all for your prayers. Will let you know if we hear anything more. Praying she'll be back in good health again and back playing with all her buddies at the O.
Post a Comment