



What a blessing these are to us! Especially since we can't go down to see them - at least not yet. Please pray that God would open doors for us to be able to go see them soon! I'm told it could be this several months before any parent trips are scheduled. :(
7 comments:
Hi, I am Renee..adopting Markenley and Solomon from FHG.
Your kids are adorable!! I hope they plan a trip soon so you can go. I have gone twice and cherish the time with the boys.
Hugs,
Renee
They are so darling! I can't wait to hold them! Joe and I are looking forward to baby-sitting! :)
They are adorable. Celena seems to have really changed in the past couple of months. She's growing up so fast. We need to go see all these babies before they turn in to toddlers!
Oh, I LOVE the updates! It's so wonderful to see Elijah smiling!!! And Josephine must have ticklish cheeks. :) They are so precious!
Nikki
They are so precious!!!!!
Hi Renee. I found your blog as well. Markenley and Solomon are cuties as well!
Thanks everybody. We can't wait to have them home - but we've still a long road ahead.
We are new to the adoption process in haiti.
I'm glad to have found your blog and would love to follow your journey.
We are adopting two children in Haiti too. Amos is 2.5 and Story our little girl was born this past November.
I just delivered our dossier to Haiti this past January.
Post a Comment