
I just wanted to take a moment to say how happy I am to have such a wonderful husband. Yesterday was our 9th anniversary, and what a nice anniversary it was. We didn't do anything particularly special or fancy, as we both had to work, and then we had our last Bible study group before we slow down for the summer. Actually it was just a dinner/visiting get-together, and was very nice to relax with some friends we've gotten to know over the last 9 months or so. It was a yummy dinner, and Shaylyn did make a special cake - her specialty, and it was awesome!
When we got there, I walked straight into the kitchen to visit with a few people and set down the salad I'd brought in, walking right past the kitchen table where Jock had placed some flowers for me! I didn't even notice! I've been really tired this week, so that's probably why - and Jock and I came together, so I had no idea anything of the sort had happened - apparently he'd dropped them off at their house before he got home from work - so sneaky! He pointed them out to me a few minutes later though - they were a dozen pink roses (actually 1/2 pink/white and 1/2 solid pink), and so pretty!
What a great guy - I couldn't have asked for a better man to spend the rest of my life with! I love you Jock!
The picture above is from our date the night before my birthday - it's not the best picture, but it was late - like around 10:30 or 11 pm before we finally asked our waiter to take it of us.
5 comments:
Congratulations!
Congratulations, my friends!
Oh, I'm sorry I missed your anniversary! What an awesome couple you are. And congrats to Kaylen on her graduation. :)
Nikki
Thanks Kathy, Jodie, Nikki!
Congratulations Jock and Lisa!
Post a Comment