There's thoughts a-stirrin' here. I've got something profound on my mind, but can't quite get it down. Is that what you writers call writer's block? That must be it. I just can't quite wrap words around my thoughts about something - or maybe I'm trying to put too many thoughts together into one enormous one that's just too big to handle right now. I read an article recently (actually was a 12-year-old's essay), that was along the same lines, and included some of the research I'd been searching for, so maybe now I'm onto something. You'll her about it when I have my thoughts put together a little better than they are right now.
Also, we had some fun activities today - and a few things I had to miss that I wished I could've attended - just too much going on this weekend! I'll share more about that perhaps after my Sunday nap though. It's late (actually early), and I need to hit the sack. Maybe I'll even get some of my recent pictures downloaded from my camera to share with you as well.
Hope you are all having a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment