Our update, as expected:
As you know, your dossier is currently in IBESR. The good news is that the dispensation letters have been returned from the President’s office. Unfortunately, dossiers have not been signed out yet. We will let you know as soon you are released. Please join us in praying for IBESR, our 28 dossiers there and all of its staff. I know this has been a challenging and painful time.
I am praying this verse for you: “But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3
(I like the Bible verse she included.)
2 comments:
This was my 9th "you are in ibesr" letter. Erg. Hope it's the last.
The wait can be so discouraging, but praying you are almost to the end!! All three of your children are beautiful!! Glad to connect with you today...
Post a Comment