I got tagged by Jodie. If you're reading this, you're tagged. Either answer on your blog or e-mail me!
(Haven't I done this before? I think this one might be a little different. Oh well - these are fun!)
1. Do you like blue cheese? sometimes
2. Have you ever smoked a cigar? No - and never will. (unless you consider my father-in-law's second-hand - yuck!)
3. Do you own a gun? No but Jock does - a hunting shotgun.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Never been to Sonic.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They're quick and easy, but don't have them much. They're good for grilling - best if well-charred!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Miracle on 34th Street.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? In summer: juice or sun tea. In winter: juice or hot chocolate.
9. Can you do push ups? Maybe - probably not.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding/engagement ring
11. What's your favorite hobby? Hmmm... probably blogging :) (I'm addicted)
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Just one? :) Recently been annoyed at my glasses - wanting to get that laser corrective surgery.
14. Middle name? Diane
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1)Praying constantly for our babes to get IBESR approval! 2)This game's fun. 3)Kaylen needs to get a move-on!
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Didn't buy anything yesterday.
17 Name 4 drinks you regularly drink? Only have 3 regulars: water, milk, juice
18. Current worry? Adoption process
19. What do you hate right now? The wait associated with #18 above.
20. Favorite place to be? Goodness, I don't know - I'm no good at choosing favorites.
21. How did you bring in the New Year? Went to the in-laws, but I think we were home by midnight to watch the ball drop on TV - or was that the Eastern Time Zone's new year? Gosh - I'm getting old!
22. Where would you like to go? Haiti, Ireland, Disneyworld with Kaylen
23. Name two people who will complete this? Hmmm... Surprise me!
24. Do you own slippers? Yes
25. What shirt are you wearing? A salmon-colored one - light-weight, short sleeved tee with v-neck
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Donno if I've tried them or not - I do like my 400-count cotton sheets.
27. Can you whistle? Yes. Funny fact: my mom couldn't but told us when she was a kid she wished she could, so she'd say "wheet whee-ooh" pretending that she could.
28. Favorite colors? Navy blue, red, black, white
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever's in my head - whatever I heard on my radio alarm - contemporary christian music usually.
31. Favorite girl's name? Kaylen Elise & Josephine Celena, amongst others
32. Favorite boy's name? Elijah Ralph, amongst others
33. What's in your pocket right now? Don't have a pocket right now.
34. Last thing that made you laugh? This article! That's just wierd!
35. Best bed sheets as a child? Sesame Street ones - still have the comforter and a few other pieces of the set. I think those were my only fun ones.
36. Worst injury you've ever had? Not sure - maybe my ectopic - but is that really an injury? Maybe that time my brother thought it'd be fun to see how close he could get his bike tire to my bike tire. Four-years-older, more coordinaged brother + gravel driveway + bare knees = a big pit in my knee after mom dug out all the yuck - still have the scar after twenty-some years.
37. Do you love where you live? Yes.
38. How many TV's do you have in your house? Two
39. Who is your loudest friend? Donno about loud. My most talkative ones are probably Tina and Marie - both teachers :)
40. How many dogs do you have? One - well, he's Jock's. (I'm not much of a pet person.)
41. Does someone have a crush on you? Huh?! My husband I s'pose?
42. What is your favorite book? I gotta go with Jodie - the Bible. But that's really 66 books, right Kathy? Otherwise, don't really have a favorite.
43. What is your favorite candy? Is ice cream candy? I'd take that over candy any day.
44. What song do you want played at your Funeral? May the Good Lord Bless and Keep You (the version from mom's old songbook)
45. What were you doing at midnight last night? Turning off Jon & Kate Plus 8 to go to sleep.
46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why is it 6:30 already?! I wanna sleep more!
3 comments:
hey, e-mailed them back to you. some fond memories of your mom telling that story and grandma too about whistling. we're off to get lost in wisc. for a week's vacation. hope for good weather.love ya, kathie
BTW, you need to go to Sonic... its the bomb!
-Karen
I had Lasik in 2001 -- SO glad I did it!!!!
Post a Comment