I'm considering getting a blackberry or smartphone or something of the sort. I currently have the bottom-of-the-line cell phone. You know, the penny one that came with our service plan - just simply works to make phone calls, send text messages, play 1 game, use as an alarm clock.
I'm really wanting it to be able to use the internet when I'm mobile. Don't really care one way or the other about it having a GPS or a camera. I'd mostly use it for emails or checking list-serves I'm on. I'd like the functionality to download/save/upload files to/from the internet or my computer. Don't know for sure what else. Oh yeah - I use USCellular, and don't intent to change to a different provider - that's one of the few that I can go without roaming to the different places we travel to regularly.
Just wanting any helpful hints, tips, suggestions, comments, etc. Do you have one?
If so: What kind? If you were to get a new one, would you get the same kind? Do you like it/certain things about it? Do you not it/certain things about it? And, if you don't mind sharing, what did it cost - both purchase of device and necessary accessories, and monthly service (and what's included)?
If not: What would you want it to do? What kind would you get (if you know enough about it to make an educated decision)?
No comments:
Post a Comment