Monday, June 30, 2008

June '08 Update Photos

A little later than usual, but here they are:


Josephine again looking bigger! Elijah looking cute - even in a pink t-shirt. :) It's nice to see them outdoors getting some fresh air. I can't wait to get ahold of them, and see some great big smiles on their faces again!

Flights are booked, appointment has been made at the USCIS, have paperwork to take with me ready to be notarized, and I've got lists in progress (shopping, packing, to-do), and yet hotel reservations to be made when I find out who else will be traveling.

(PS - scroll down too - I've posted several things in the last few days - must be the excitement of the trip!)

4 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

Hey Lisa,
I am trying to get in touch with you. I e-mailed you on your e-mail listed below. I hope that I did not accidently delete your reply! I wanted to talk with you about your travels.

Your babies are beautiful!!!!!

Christina

Katy said...

Oh, they are SO very precious!!! I can't wait until you hold them again!

Kathy Cassel said...

The rooms are hot! Take light weight pjs for the kids!

Kathy Cassel said...

P.S. I have lots of pictures and even some video for you. Don't know how to down load the video to my computer but my husband will once I get home.