Well, we got our monthly process update, but really there was nothing to update about our process. We were hoping we'd be out of IBESR - actually a few months ago. But nothing doing. Please pray that we are approved by and released from IBESR soon, so we can move on to the next step.
We're praising God for our friends whose dossiers have just recently been released from IBESR, as well as some that we don't know of being released from IBESR as well as a few other steps - even going home. That's awesome news, and we long for that day ourselves!
4 comments:
One set of our friends entered IBESR a month before us, so hopefully we'll be out this month.
I'm hoping that you will be out soon. Six were released this month. Seriously, I don't know why she doesn't just sign them all and get them on their way!!!
I longing for the day I can rejoice with you! Terry
Praying for your disappointed heart, and that your file MOVES out soon! =)
Post a Comment