I got them purchased today. Yikes they're pricey! (Although I think about the same as the last time we went if I remember right.) I can't believe I'm going. It's TOTALLY worth it to see our babies again.
I'm flying out of PAP the day before the rest of the group. If any of you out there are doing the same, I'd love to have travel mate. Also, it sounds like Cate will let us know when she knows who all is going - so we can work on hotel plans too. I'll be staying one night in MIA on the way there, but on the way back, flying straight home.
Now, the paperwork and packing begin! ...
Please continue to pray for IBESR approvals - for me and many others... as well as travel plans/preparations. I'm sure all our insanities could use some peace. Those of you that are fasters, Jodie and I are planning on starting up fasting again tomorrow. I know, it's very short notice - if you can't join us tomorrow, maybe you can another Monday.
1 comment:
Hi Lisa-
I will be praying that everything comes together for you!
Post a Comment