Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I'm not going to be able to spend time with my Dad this Father's Day :(other than probably a phone call), so wanted to tell him just how much he means to me. I love you dad! You're the best Dad a girl could ask for! Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day also to Jock. You are such a wonderful dad - I'm a better mom with you by my side! I love you!






We're spending the morning at church - I'm helping in the 4's/preschool classroom. It'll be Kaylen's first Sunday in her new classroom - they actually moved kids up to the next grade level last weekend, but we were gone. Jock's also helping out in the 2's classroom for the first time. There are so many kids in our church - they're really stretching to cover classrooms, so he's helping out. It should be an adventure for him. He said he'd help but not be the lead - then asked me if he'd have to change diapers. I said depending on who's helping, he could probably avoid it. :)

We're spending the afternoon with Jock's family. Probably visiting, gilling out, and playing the Wii. It should be fun. Kaylen and I gave Jock part of his gift yesterday - a croquet set. Thought it might be fun with our dinner company, but we stayed indoors and visited instead. Maybe we'll try it out today, either at Jock's Dad's or when we get home. Although it might be rainy. :(

Hope you're all having a great weekend. Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there - bio, adoptive, step, etc - whether your kids are with you or not!

No comments: