FYI - the tooth fairy brought her a gold dollar coin. She came in our bedroom this morning a-hollerin' when she saw it: "Mom! Guess what?!? The tooth fairy brought me a quarter!" I (still groggy from being woken up like that) asked to look at it, had to have Kaylen find my glasses for me so I could study it, and then told her that it wasn't a quarter, but a dollar coin. At church she was telling people that it was $2000, because that's the year it had on it. They were pretty impressed (but confused) by a $2000 coin, until we corrected her. :)
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Hey - what's that empty space?!
FYI - the tooth fairy brought her a gold dollar coin. She came in our bedroom this morning a-hollerin' when she saw it: "Mom! Guess what?!? The tooth fairy brought me a quarter!" I (still groggy from being woken up like that) asked to look at it, had to have Kaylen find my glasses for me so I could study it, and then told her that it wasn't a quarter, but a dollar coin. At church she was telling people that it was $2000, because that's the year it had on it. They were pretty impressed (but confused) by a $2000 coin, until we corrected her. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wish I had a $2000 coin!
Me too, Karen!
Me too, Karen!
oops - that's wierd. How'd that happen?! Oh well.
Post a Comment