Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Look Quickly

... or you might miss it!
The lower right-center tooth is very loose, and I don't think it'll be there much longer. She told me it was loose last week, but I didn't think much of it then. I had to ask her if she banged it on anything or if she'd been trying to get it loose. She said no.

Our girl is growing up entirely too quickly! Isn't she a little young for this? I don't think I lost a tooth until I was 7. She's 5 1/2. OK - I looked it up online. This says, "Most kids have their first loose tooth at age 5 or 6, but it can happen when they're as young as 4 or as old as 8." It also says that it can take a month for it to fall out after it becomes loose - I don't think that'll happen here - it's really loose!

So, how much does the tooth fairy pay now-a-days? I guess I better study up on this stuff, huh?!? She already mentioned the tooth fairy, saying something about how the older kids at daycare said that the tooth fairy is real, but she wasn't sure. I asked her what she thinks and she said she doesn't know - she'll just have to wait until her tooth comes out and then see the next morning. Hmmmm...

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Yeah, now we have to start dealing with things like that. Charis asked the other day where Santa Claus is. Uh ...

Anonymous said...

the tooth fairy in mn brought a susan b anthony dollar. just fyi. kathie