

May lettuce?!? (and a few weeds). But the bunnies haven't eaten my lettuce yet, thanks to the beautiful fence Jock put up. There was even one out there snooping around when we were out checking on the new growth. He'll be tacking down the bottom to the border this weekend when we get started planting the rest of the veggies.
OK - well, those showers bring flowers too!


This is the 3rd summer since we planted our apple tree - weren't sure if it would bear fruit, but the blooms give us new hope - and there were bumblebees buzzzing around it too. Hopefully there's another apple tree somewhere near us, because I REALLY don't want to have two apple trees in our yard.


The yellow daffodils are waning, but my first tulip opened up this week. (My crocus' got eaten by the bunnies again, just as soon as they flowered. I plan to plant a few daffodils near the crocus when it's time to split my original daffodils. Maybe that will help.)
2 comments:
Wow....looks like you have a wonderful garden...that is making me jealous! =)(I live in a condo where there is no space for this)
I wish we could plant a garden like that, too, but I'm sure Mark won't go for it. We have two apple trees and two plums, which we planted three years ago, too. We had a puny plum that never matured last year. I hope we get something this year, too!!
Post a Comment