The USCIS has indicated that they will have an outlined process for the completion of the adoption process within the next 60 days. Please do not attempt to begin the adoption process prior to this. If you do you are likely to complicate your overall process and likely increase your costs. The best route forward is to work with USCIS when they give clear direction. In the mean time, invest your time and energy into your children and helping them adjust.Please pray with us as we wait for more information, that whatever the process is, it does not cause us much added expense or grief. We have heard so many possibilites, but it's all up in the air -- so we wait...
Monday, February 8, 2010
Adoption Finalization
The following message came from the FHG Director.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do you know if that is for those who are in category one also?
I have no idea. I thought category 1s were done, but don't know. We were category 2. I'd guess they'd publish what's needed (if anything) for both.
Well, there are forms they are saying that we need to fill out to change their status that is like 1500.00 dollars and I am not sure if that is for both of them or each of them. I can't get anyone to help me figure it out. I called USCIS and they told me it was the State departments job to handle all of it.
Post a Comment