Monday, February 22, 2010

Four Weeks Home Already!

I can't believe it's been 4 weeks already since Elijah & Josephine came home! It's gone so quickly! We've had our challenges, but mostly things are going well. Here are some fun pictures from the 6 days they were home in January. I'll go through my February photos soon - there are even more good photos as E&J continue to get more comfortable and their smiles and sillies come out! :)

Intro to "Elmo's World":
Naptime with Daddy:
Just Playtime:
Naptime:
Playing with big sister, Kaylen:
Visitors - J with cousins Kenny & Shauna:...and E with aunt Amy and cousin Kenny:...L-R Kenny (3), Elijah (3), and Caden (4):...Elijah with Daddy and cousins Jared, Kenny & Caden:

3 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

I like the race track. We don't have anything like that around anymore. But lots of Fisher Price Little People Stuff.

Like E's bedding too. Very cute. Kaleb won't sleep in his room but sleeps with the girls so he shares their Disney princess bedding!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was shocked when your blog said it has been four weeks already! What a great blog! What sweet children....all 3 of them!

Joyce Templeman

Anonymous said...

Still love that picture of the boys on the stairs, kenny,caden and E. What a group those boys will be growing up!All trying to out do each other. It will be an adventure.~ Kathie