Finally this morning, I got around to splitting the three zulu knots that I'd put in Josephine's hair. They were three, now they are eight, plus a (not very good) cornrow across her forehead, with beads at the end. Thought I'd try that cornrow to see how I'd do before I tried them in her hair. I'm horrible at braiding with my palms up! Also, my pieces weren't even so I couldn't get very close to the end of it - and I didn't put enough beads in it. I may try to fix it later, but at least it was good practice. I'll keep trying. Maybe one of these days I'll get it down. Here are the photos, first with her aunt Amy, then on Daddy's lap...

3 comments:
She's so cute!
Cute. Your sections are nice and tight.
Beautiful updated pictures of all 3 children!
-Tina
Post a Comment