I've got some more blog posts and photos in the mill, just haven't gotten them typed up and loaded. My laptop ended up with some sort of error or virus. Late last week my husband was able to do something so I could log in somehow. So, Saturday I spent a bunch of time saving off my important files and photos onto DVDs, before he completely wiped off everything and reinstalled Windows and the other main components that came with the computer. Since then I've been spending much of my free time installing Windows updates and a few essential programs. The regular blogging will be back soon.
3 comments:
Yeah Jock!! Those 6 years of college are really paying off.MBA to the rescue!!-Kathie
Hee-hee! That would be 7 years of undergrad (although it was off-and-on), plus the 2-1/2-year MBA... and none of them are in computer anything. His undergrad started in Chem E, then switched to marketing, then MBA with emphasis in Finance - but now he's a computer programmer - go figure! But yes, he's very helpful to have around! :)
I did not know that about Jock. He has all that knowledge stored up! Now I'm even more impressed with him :)Fits right in with the rest of the familt, just a Jack of all trades
Post a Comment