OK - We've finally decided for sure - on the first names at least. We know if you've been keeping up with our news recently, and especially if you've been talking to us about it, you're at least thinking about our son as "Ralph". Well, we decided that we're doing the same thing - getting used to calling him Ralph, when that's not what his name is going to be. So we decided to finally share their first names - Elijah & Josephine. We'll have to let you know later what their middle names are going to be, but at least we can start getting used to calling them by the names we'll give them when their adoptions are final.
5 comments:
Those are beautiful names. Congratulations again!!
Oh, I got tears in my eyes seeing their names and photos! We're so happy for you!!!
Nikki & Ross
Thanks, Erin and Nikki & Ross! You're my first comments - I got so excited! :)
OK Karen - where's your comments? You're the one that asked me to allow comments. hee-hee.
I love your names! Elijah is one that we had talked about when we had Caden.
Amy
It's so hard to pick out names. I think boys' names are harder for some reason. We'd been contemplating a few others, when just out of the blue one of us came up with it one night, and it stuck! Thanks, Amy!
Post a Comment