Sunday, July 22, 2007

July 6, 2007 - Sick Preschooler (day 3)

Kaylen woke up at 3:30 this morning screaming that her tummy hurt, and hot as can be. It's getting earlier every day - YIKES! I gave her some Tylenol and Children's pepto again and sent her back to bed. When we got up again around 8, she seemed to be feeling better, but I made a doc appointment for her just to be sure the fever and illness wasn't related to her cough - like maybe strep or something. Well, by the time we went in she was all peppy and they were probably wondering why I was bringing in a perfectly healthy child! Well, they did say her tonsils were large and red, but the rapid strep test was negative, and her ears were fine. We knew the stomach/intestinal flu has been going around, so that's what it was - just viral. :)

No comments: