Friday, June 27, 2008

Haiti Trip

It looks like I might be going to Haiti this summer after all!

I got message from both our director and our coordinator yesterday that our dossiers are very close to being signed out of IBESR - apparently they are on the desk of the IBESR director, awaiting their final signature.  Please pray with me that today is the day we hear that we have IBESR approval!  Apparently there are several other families that are awaiting the good news of IBESR approval.  Please pray that these other families hear good news as well - the waiting is so hard!
 
Our coordinator also sent out an email to a group of us, about a trip in just a few short weeks.  This would be for Embassy appointments for signing their I-600s (an important document to start the US immigration/Visa approval process).  I would also ask prayers for us and the trip organizers in getting the details worked out.  If I go, I'd have to cut it short, as I would need to come back home before the rest of the group.

1 comment:

kayder1996 said...

Hoping you get out so you can go!
Kayla