Can someone please tell me where I got the term "Yumm-O!"? I think I heard it somewhere (maybe?) and it sounded funny and I said it to Kaylen once or twice and she thought it was funny and laughed at boring old mom, and it stuck. Hmmmm....
Are you serious?!? I don't even think I've ever watched her for much longer than it took me to change the channel. Hmmm... There must also be somebody else I've heard say it a lot.
5 comments:
Rachael Ray, girlfriend!
Are you serious?!? I don't even think I've ever watched her for much longer than it took me to change the channel. Hmmm... There must also be somebody else I've heard say it a lot.
Rachel Ray is the only one I know of....she says it ALL the time.
Rachel Ray...sorry to agree. Maybe you have a friend who is a fan.
Kayla
That's what I'm thinking Kayla.
All right - friends and family - who's the rachel ray fan? :)
(Or maybe I did just truly hear it once and it stuck.)
Post a Comment