Saturday, January 10, 2009

De-Lurking Days

Today I went out to my Google Analytics reports. One of the things it tells me is where people are from that visit my blog. Many of you are here in Iowa, which makes sense because that's where we live. Most are in the US. I also have a small (but growing) contingent of visitors from outside the US. I'd love to learn know who you are, what country/state you're from, how you found my blog, and what interests you in my blog. Leave a comment if you would, and let us know. If you also have a blog, post your link. I already know who some of you are, of course, but thought this would be fun.

Here are some of your visit stats for the last 30 days:
Iowa: 144 (some of these may be my own - think may have forgotten to un-count my own hits)
California: 70
Nebraska: 47
Missouri: 37
Minnesota: 24
New York: 23
Michigan: 17
Florida: 15
Colorado: 14
Ohio: 13
Wisconsin: 7
Virginia, North Carolina, Illinois, New Jersey: 5 each
Texas, Oregon, DC, New Hampshire: 2 each
Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee: 1 each
Germany: 47
Canada: 3
Spain: 1
Haiti: 1
And, one smart user/ISP who has their location blocked.

**By the way, if you're a regular visitor but don't see your location listed, it's probably because I think this reads the location of your internet service provider. If you're on a border, this could be the case.

6 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

I'm the Florida one. I always wonder who everone is. I have 25-75 a day. They are from all countries and lots from Haiti itself. Go figure. Too bad it's not my twins checking it out!

Terry said...

I'm the one from NJ!

Anonymous said...

wow thats a lot from germany!

Lisa said...

Pretty cool, huh?!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm in Michigan. Not much going on for me to post on a blog, so reading yours gives me something to do. :)

Lisa said...

Thanks Michigan! You'd be surprised how interesting your life seems when you start a blog. I never thought my life was exciting either. Now when things come up, I think about how to blog about them. :)